Blog post series moved to its own website

A while ago I started a series of blog posts to answer questions using metadata from the Protein Data Bank. Writing these posts was fun, and I learned a lot while doing so. I would like to keep the plots updated (they are most useful this way), while also keeping the blog posts the way they were on their publication date (because showing data more recent than the blog post they appear in would be confusing). For this reason, I set up a dedicated website that presents all the results. I try to update it every month. I will post on this blog when I make a new analysis that’s very different from the others and worth commenting on, but I won’t post when I simply adapt the same analysis to a different molecule (this will go directly to the website).