Here is a list of publications I contributed to (most recent first). I try to publish in open access venues as much as possible. These publications are also all listed on my ORCiD record and Google Scholar page. You can download a BibTeX file containing all these references.
- Gaullier G, Roberts G, Muthurajan UM, Bowerman S, Rudolph J, Mahadevan J, Jha A, Rae PS & Luger K (2019) Bridging of nucleosome-proximal DNA double-strand breaks by PARP2 enhances its interaction with HPF1. bioRxiv: 846618.
- Brown P, RELISH Consortium & Zhou Y (2019) Large expert-curated database for benchmarking document similarity detection in biomedical literature search. Database 2019: baz085.
- Zhou K, Gaullier G & Luger K (2019) Nucleosome structure and dynamics are coming of age. Nature Structural & Molecular Biology 26: 3-13.
- Gaullier G & Luger K (2017) PARP1 and Sox2: An Unlikely Team of Pioneers to Conquer the Nucleosome. Molecular Cell 65: 581–582.
- Gaullier G, Miron S, Pisano S, Buisson R, Le Bihan Y-V, Tellier-Lebègue C, Messaoud W, Roblin P, Guimarães BG, Thai R, Giraud-Panis M-J, Gilson E & Le Du M-H (2016) A higher-order entity formed by the flexible assembly of RAP1 with TRF2. Nucleic Acids Research 44: 1962–1976.