Here is a list of publications I contributed to. I try to publish in open access venues as much as possible, but if you don’t have access to any of my articles you should not hesitate to email me to ask: I will always send a PDF if I have it. These publications are also all listed on my ORCiD record and Google Scholar page. You can download a BibTeX file containing all these references.
- Bacic L, Gaullier G, Sabantsev A, Lehmann LC, Brackmann K, Dimakou D, Halic M, Hewitt G, Boulton SJ & Deindl S (2021) Structure and dynamics of the chromatin remodeler ALC1 bound to a PARylated nucleosome. eLife 10: e71420
- Lehmann LC, Bacic L, Hewitt G, Brackmann K, Sabantsev A, Gaullier G, Pytharopoulou S, Degliesposti G, Okkenhaug H, Tan S, Costa A, Skehel JM, Boulton SJ & Deindl S (2020) Mechanistic Insights into Regulation of the ALC1 Remodeler by the Nucleosome Acidic Patch. Cell Reports 33
- Gaullier G, Roberts G, Muthurajan UM, Bowerman S, Rudolph J, Mahadevan J, Jha A, Rae PS & Luger K (2020) Bridging of nucleosome-proximal DNA double-strand breaks by PARP2 enhances its interaction with HPF1. PLOS ONE 15: e0240932.
- Makowski MM, Gaullier G & Luger K (2020) Picking a nucleosome lock: Sequence- and structure-specific recognition of the nucleosome. J Biosci 45: 13.
- Brown P, RELISH Consortium & Zhou Y (2019) Large expert-curated database for benchmarking document similarity detection in biomedical literature search. Database 2019: baz085.
- Zhou K, Gaullier G & Luger K (2019) Nucleosome structure and dynamics are coming of age. Nature Structural & Molecular Biology 26: 3-13.
- Gaullier G, Miron S, Pisano S, Buisson R, Le Bihan Y-V, Tellier-Lebègue C, Messaoud W, Roblin P, Guimarães BG, Thai R, Giraud-Panis M-J, Gilson E & Le Du M-H (2016) A higher-order entity formed by the flexible assembly of RAP1 with TRF2. Nucleic Acids Research 44: 1962–1976.
- Bacic L, Gaullier G, Sabantsev A, Lehmann L, Brackmann K, Dimakou D, Halic M, Hewitt G, Boulton SJ & Deindl S (2021) Structure and dynamics of the chromatin remodeler ALC1 bound to a PARylated nucleosome. bioRxiv: 2021.06.18.448936.
- Gaullier G, Roberts G, Muthurajan UM, Bowerman S, Rudolph J, Mahadevan J, Jha A, Rae PS & Luger K (2019) Bridging of nucleosome-proximal DNA double-strand breaks by PARP2 enhances its interaction with HPF1. bioRxiv: 846618.
- Gaullier G (2019) French cuts to research jobs could fuel brain drain. Nature 569: 336.
- Gaullier G & Luger K (2017) PARP1 and Sox2: An Unlikely Team of Pioneers to Conquer the Nucleosome. Molecular Cell 65: 581–582.
- Gaullier G (2021) classconvergence: Plot the class distribution as a function of iteration from a Class2D or Class3D job from RELION. Zenodo doi:10.5281/zenodo.4732050
- Gaullier G (2021) topaztrainmetrics: Plot metrics from a Topaz training run. Zenodo doi:10.5281/zenodo.4451826
- Gaullier G (2020) countparticles: Report the number of particles in each class from RELION. Zenodo doi:10.5281/zenodo.4139795
- Gaullier G (2020) angdist: Plot the 2D histogram of Euler angles covered by a set of cryo-EM particles. Zenodo doi:10.5281/zenodo.4104083
- Gaullier G (2020) localres: Plot the histogram of local resolution values of a cryo-EM reconstruction. Zenodo doi:10.5281/zenodo.4103384